my sweet peach

my sweet peach

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A shared Bathroom...

Why is my butt wet? Why are my feet wet? Why is the rug wet? I find myself asking these questions pretty regularly. Seat doesnt get put up for a boy=wet butt. Misses toilet alltogether=wet feet. Rug wet, well thats Koda waiting till the very last second to run to the bathroom....wait, wait MOM, Mommy...I had an accident...
Ugh Bathrooms. Why does it take men and boys so long in there? I mean who wants to sit and smell their doody after they duty is done? This isnt just the man and boy in my life, but all or lets say most men and boys I know.
Now, I peak in...just to make sure T has not fallen in, he is still breathing and not destroying the entire place and I notice him, well exploring. Do all men do this, does it start as boys? I mean maybe when you are naked, yes NAKED on the pot you have access to lots of things that are hidden when all the clothes are on. Thats what Im guessing, its like a magnifying glass...the opposite way. So I leave it alone, walk slowly back away from the door and hope that one day soon the time lessens to a reasonable tolerable limit.
I thought girls would be the ones occupying all the bathroom time, Im in, out and done with everything, shower, shave, toileting etc within 7-10min, less for the latter. My daughter in and out in less then 30 seconds, cant even slow down that much to pay attention to anything in the bathroom. She's like a constant whirlwind...from the moment she wakes to the minute she drifts she is running a race, busy like a butterfly. This I am ok with, Im sure one day she will find makeup and then this shared bathroom situation will become a real problem.
For now, I am used to(not liking it) toothpaste in the sink, on the sink, on the door, on the doorknob, on the floor...used to tripping over the stool, finding an unreasonable amount of toilet paper shoved into the toilet(at least they're wiping), and used to getting into a luke warm-cool shower after the kids are bathed, the laundry and dishwasher is run, and it is finally MOM's time to relax...
Shared Bathrooms...a wild adventure in a 4x6 room :)

No comments:

Post a Comment